HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship aims to support meritorious and needy students belonging to underprivileged sections of the society. The scholarship programme is meant for school students from Class 6 to those pursuing UG and PG programmes. Under the ECS scholarship, the students who are unable to bear the cost of education due to personal/family crisis or any other financial problems and are at a risk of dropping out are provided with monetary assistance of up to INR 75,000 for their studies.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- The students must be currently studying in Class 6 to 12 in a private, government or government-aided school.
- The applicant must have passed the previous qualifying examination with at least 55% marks.
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakh (2,50,000).
- Up to INR 35,000
- Passport size photograph
- Last year’s marksheets (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet of 2018-19 session.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Click Here Gujarati Information