Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 : Apply for Assistant Commandant and Various Other Posts : Indian Coast Guard recently released an advertisement in which this organization has announced the recruitment of Assistant Commandant and various other posts.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
Below is all the important information for any eligible candidate who wants to apply under this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment which was announced recently.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment – Highlights
|Organization name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post||Assistant Commandant (AC) and other posts|
|type of job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Manner of Application||Online|
|Application Process Commencement Date||17 August 2022|
|Last date to apply||07 September 2022|
|Place of employment||Anywhere in India|
Vacancies as per post
|Assistant Commandant (AC)||71|
- General Obligation – Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree from a recognized Board or University.
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL SSA) – 12th Class, Current/Valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Technical (Mechanical), Technical (Electrical/Electronics) – Candidates should have completed Degree (Engineering) from a recognized Board or University.
- Law Entry – Candidates should have completed Degree (Law) from a recognized Board or University.
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 56,100/- per month.
- Computer Based Test (Stage-1)
- Computerized Cognitive Battery Test and Picture Perception and Discussion (Stage-II)
- Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Stage-III)
- Medical Examination (Stage-IV)
- Induction (Stage-V)
- All other candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply through online mode
- Go to the official website (joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in) and download the notification.
- Fill the online application without any error.
- Check all the details whether true or false.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last date to apply online 07/09/2022.
- Any other mode of application will not be accepted.