Get Google Assistant for hands-free help Your Google Assistant is ready to help you whenever and wherever you need it. Manage your schedule, get help with daily tasks, control smart-home devices, enjoy your entertainment and more.
Just start with: “Hey Google“
Google Assistant app
Google Assistant Android App : Google Assistant is an easy way to use your phone and apps, hands-free Get Google Assistant for hands-free help. It can help you set reminders and alarms, manage your schedule, find answers, navigate and control smart home devices while away from home and much more*.
This app will be most useful while driving
- Get things done on the go using just your voice – set reminders and alarms, manage your schedule and tasks. View answers and get help with directions and local information. Try saying:
- “Remind me to buy milk at 7pm”
- “Set alarm for 7 am”
- “Set a timer for 5 minutes”
- “Add eggs to my shopping list”
- “What is my first appointment tomorrow?”
- “Gas Stations Near Me”
- “Navigate Home”
This app offers you a lot of features
- Get proactive information and contextual reminders to help you get what you need, the moment you need it. And for things you do regularly, you can create automatic routines to streamline your day.
- “good morning”
- “good night”
- “Let’s go home”
Can operate your phone with your voice
- Your phone is the remote control of your smart home. Control the temperature, lighting and your smart devices even when you are not at home. Try saying..
- “Turn off the lights”
- “Broadcast “I’m On My Way” over the bedroom speakers”
- From App Source: Google Play Store
|Application link||Click Here|